• Oversee and manage complete packaging development process, including the creation of packaging designs, prototype development, and performance testing.
• Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems involving designs, materials and processes and provide creative, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
• Analyze engineering drawings and specifications of product to determine physical characteristics of item, special handling, environmental and safety requirements, and types of materials required for packaging.
• Establish standards and guidelines for supplier evaluation. Evaluate and select packaging suppliers/vendors; periodically conduct vendor reviews.
• Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Work closely with suppliers, engineering, operations, and other related functions.
• Participate in product development teams, to deliver new products to market.
• Specify and recommend efficiency tools and test methods to develop and validate packaging designs.
• Work with the manufacturing department to ensure that the packaging designs are optimized for manufacturability.
• Develop and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure that packaging exceeds customer specifications.
• Provide technical support and work closely with teams involved in the manufacturing and implementation processes of product packaging, helping them with any technical guidance and support they may need.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Technology and Packaging Technology/Design.
• At least 3 – 5 years working experience in Paper Packaging Development.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Good command of English and Computer skills .
• Good personality, Presentation skills and service mind.
BG Container Glass PCL.
47/1 Moo 2, Rangsit-Nakornnayok Rd., Km.7 Buengyeetho,
Thanyaburi, Pathumthani 12130 Thailand
PHONE : +66 (0) 2834 7000
K.Punlada - HRBP